1. SCALING FOR IMPACT
he Kingbridge Innovation Hub and Living Lab will be launching programs in early 2022 for scaling ventures in the green economy sectors. Building on the philosophy that we don’t re-invent the wheel or replicate programs that are already available in the ecosystem
For qualified ventures, the Innovation Hub will support:
- Access to “patient capital”, with longer time horizons for ROI
- Access to demonstration spaces (indoor and outdoor) and infrastructure
- Access to First Customer program
- Opportunities to join multi-stakeholder projects and initiatives
- Themed Innovation Competitions and Challenges
- Access to a global network of high profile, experienced business people
2. TRAINING, SKILLS AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FOR THE NEXT ECONOMY
s our communities and businesses chart their recovery and strategies for achieving prosperity, an even greater recognition of the need for sustainable business models is driving new thinking. Whether an organization is seeking to profitably integrate green initiatives into their business planning, or in preparation for legislative changes that will significantly shift the marketplace dynamics in the next two years, Kingbridge and its partner organizations will be offering a range of training and education programs that deliver micro-credentials and provides access to the top thought leaders in business around the world.
New employment opportunities requiring combinations of practical knowledge from different sectors will be supported, creating the jobs of the future.